Oversees the Contact Center Agents who provide telephone customer service and reservation support. The Contact Center Lead is predominantly responsible for coordinating the workflow for all Contact Center Agents with incoming calls from various points of contact. The Lead is generally regarded as a subject matter expert of all Contact Center processes and procedures.
Focus is on, but not limited to the following:
· A minimum of two years of experience in Casino Marketing or Hotel Operations.
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple work assignments while meeting deadlines
· Must have the ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal forms.
· A professional demeanor and attire is to be maintained at all times
· Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· Must have exceptional time management skills
· An intermediate to proficient understanding of Computer systems such as: Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook is preferred
· Proven ability to resolve guest conflicts with ease or determine if management is needed in certain guest situations
· A valid Nevada Gaming License is required and must be obtained before entering this position
· Must be 21 years of age or older