Are you motivated to Have Fun & Make Friends? Are you always upbeat and smiling? Do you believe that dining should be an enjoyable and memorable experience for all? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, this may be the job for you!
Focus is on, but not limited to the following:
· Must love and support their TEAM!
· Must love and take care of guests!
· Must say “yes” and “thank you” often!
· Greet all guests warmly
· Explains the concept of the menu, and guides the guest through an unforgettable experience
· Makes personal recommendations
· Provides direct service to guests by taking orders for alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
· Delivers all requests from guests in a timely fashion
· Maintains table at all times
· Inputs all orders into the POS system accurately
· Performs opening and closing side work
· Performs running side work
· Ensure work area is in compliance with the Southern Nevada Heath District health codes at all times
· Must be able to handle cash quickly and accurately
· Must treat all other team members with respect
· Must be able to upsell
· Must have full and extensive menu knowledge
· Must be passionate about hospitality
· Must be at least 21 years of age or older
· Prefer one to three (1-3) years of experience in a high volume restaurant
· Ability to obtain a valid Nevada Alcohol Awareness Card and Nevada Food Handler Safety Training Card
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
· Dedicated and willing to go above and beyond
· Must be willing to help out all fellow team members
· Must have an exceptional personality and hospitality driven attitude
· Exceptional communication skills and articulation
· Must be able to multitask and take initiative in a VIP driven and guest service focused environment
· Must be able to stand or walk a minimum eight-hour shift